GATLINBURG’S NEWEST ATTRACTION OPENING SUMMER 2017
Anakeesta is Gatlinburg’s newest family based attraction located in the heart of downtown, right across the street from Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies at traffic light #5. On-site paid parking allows guests convenient access before embarking on the Anakeesta Chondola ride to the summit of Anakeesta Mountain. Choose either a quad chairlift or an enclosed 6 person gondola cabin and enjoy the 12 minute scenic ride as you glide above Gatlinburg. Enjoy the views!
Upon arriving at the summit of Anakeesta Mountain guests can shop at Firefly Village and enjoy the many tree based adventures at this 70 acre natural forested playground.
Unique shopping and dining at Firefly Village
- Discover Anakeesta’s magical tree house themed retail stores featuring handmade candies, jewelry, local crafts, clothing and unique gifts.
- Dine with friends and family while relaxing at shaded picnic pavilions.
- Relax and take in the sunset at the summit of Anakeesta Mountain.
- Enjoy our spectacular views of Mt. LeConte and the sparkling lights of downtown Gatlinburg.
Tree based adventures await!
- Zip side by side with friends and family through the tree canopy on Gatlinburg’s fastest dual-racing zip line.
- Fly on a high-speed mountain coaster with twists and turns through the forest then enjoy the ride back to the summit.
- Explore and discover the forests’ canopy 40 – 60 feet above ground on our 22 span bridge treetop canopy walk.
- Families of all ages can play, climb and discover together at the Anakeesta tree house playground.
Opening Summer 2017. Call (865) 325-2400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about Anakeesta.