Cooler temperatures, the changing of leaves…. these are all things that we look forward to every year as autumn draws near! Anakeesta mountain has come to life with pumpkins and beautiful colors of orange, red and yellow as we prepare for our highly anticipated Autumn at Anakeesta!
We have compiled some of the top reasons guests enjoy visiting our park this time of year! With our expansion nearing completion by the end of September, your options for fall activities are endless! There are many reasons you will love visiting our magical park in the treetops this fall!
- Fall-themed activities– From pumpkin carving to outdoor movies, Anakeesta is the perfect place to experience the wonderful adventures that come with this beautiful season. Light up the night with our Firefly Forest Experience on the Treetop Skywalk, zip and rappel through darkness on our Dueling Zipline Adventure, or brave the downhill twists and turns on our haunted rail coaster!
- Fall foliage– Anakeesta is nestled in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg and the great smoky mountains providing incredible views year round, but there is something special about visiting in the fall. Beautiful shades of red, orange and yellow dance on the trees as the sun highlights every peak as far as the eye can see. Climb AnaVista Tower, the tallest point in downtown Galtinburg, to experience 360-degree views and the changing leaves in up to 3 states! Photo opportunities are around every corner at Anakeesta to capture the beauty of the Smokies in the fall! You will never create more colorful memories!
- Food and beverage specials– The same delicious Anakeesta menus with new fall favorites! For a limited time only, enjoy seasonal dining, sweet treats, and drinks as you get a taste of Autumn at Anakeesta. New this fall is our Smokehouse Barbeque and Brewery with delicious in house smoked meats, and southern spin on classic meals the whole family will enjoy! Cliff Top Grill and Bar continues to offer guest favorites with fall inspired twists and of course, both restaurants will feature local craft beers and seasonal cocktails as you sip and enjoy the beautiful views that surround you!
- Adventure at every turn– Playing among the treetops at Anakeesta has never been more fun..or beautiful! Immerse yourself in a sea of color as you walk along the Treetop Skywalk, a series of bridges 60 feet in the air. Climb, swing, and crawl through interactive treehouses or take your visit to new heights atop AnaVista Tower! Add a thrill to your day of excitement when you ride our single rail mountain coaster or soar through the trees on our dueling zipline. Family fun awaits as you celebrate fall at Anakeesta!
- Fall décor and atmosphere- Picture this: A crisp fall breeze, the aroma of hot apple cider in the air, and colorful leaves everywhere you look. Imagine a gorgeous sunset with endless mountain views as you cozy up around a warm firepit….. sounds magical right?! Anakeesta is full of color during the autumn season and with firepits located in the heart of firefly village and beside our new plaza, you won’t miss a moment of fall events happening day or night!