Beginning NOVEMBER 19 – FEBRUARY 17, Anakeesta transforms into a woodland winter wonderland! Make your winter vacation plans special this Season with twinkling lights, holiday sights, and warm cocoa around the fire – discover it all during Anakeesta’s Enchanted Winter celebration!
- Immerse yourself in an enchanting 1000′ tunnel of twinkling arctic lights as you stroll from Firefly Village to Vista Garden
- Enjoy whimsically decorated live Christmas trees at Vista Gardens and on the Parkway
- Relax around the cozy fire pit at Firefly Village and enjoy the beautiful display of holiday lights throughout Anakeesta
- Santa will be handing out treats and available for family holiday photos at Firefly Village November 29-30 and December 20-21 from 11 AM – 3 PM creating special memories with families and children
- Discover the perfect selfie spot at our giant Anakeesta Snow Globe where the beautiful Great Smoky Mountain National Park acts as a natural scenic back drop
- Stroll along the Treetop Skywalk at night and immerse yourself in a Forest of Firefly lights that every adult and child will want to experience
- Enjoy Winter food specials and hot drinks like our famous Wassail at Cliff Top Grill and Bar and Pearl’s Pie in the Sky
- Shop our quaint retail shops to find the perfect Holiday gifts you will want to share with friends and family
- Relax around the cozy fire pit at Firefly Village and enjoy the holiday lights
- And….when it snows in the mountains, Anakeesta is the very best spot to enjoy the views of fresh snow fall on the Mt. LeConte range. It is truly spectacular!
*All events are weather dependent